Apply for the Working Holiday Category as the pools will close soon by the end of 29th September. The EIC season of 2017 will have its final round of invitation from 25th to 29th September.
The Working Holiday category is specifically designed for citizens of Australia who are willing to travel to Canada or looking for a temporary paid employment for paying the trip far (for a period of 24 months).
You must note that as an Australian citizen, you will be eligible of participating only once in the Working Holiday program. After meeting the eligibility criteria, you will be allowed to participate in EIC more than once using the International Co-op (Internship) category.
If you have participated earlier in EIC before 2015 once or more than once, you will be allowed a final participation which will be extended for a period of 24 months in any category you like.
- Be an Australian citizenship;
- Have a valid passport of Australia the whole time you are staying in Canada. Your Canadian work permit cannot be longer than your passport’s validity;
- Be of age 18 years to 30 years (inclusive);
- Have finances that cumulate to CAN$2,500 to cover the expenses you will have in Canada;
- Have a health insurance covering the duration of your trip. You will be asked to present evidence of your insurance once you are in Canada;
- Be permitted to Canada;
- Before departing, you must have a round-trip ticket or resources to show that you will be able to purchase a ticket of departure when your authorized stay in the country expires;
- Not be accompanied by dependents; and
- Pay the fees.
If looking for Canada Working Holiday Visa from Australia to experience a new style of life, contact the experts of Nile Migration, one of the best immigration consultancies, immediately for a quick and simplified process