Immigration to Australia From India
A number of people have now started migrating to Australia in search of better living conditions and better quality of education. The Australian universities are known to be the best in the world, offering different management as well as arts courses. Every year number of people from around the world migrate Australia but a number of times people do not know the easy way to get Australian visa. Firstly there are a number of easy ways to get the visa and migrate to Australia; here are some of them.
Ways to migrate to Australia
- The easiest, as well as the quickest way to get to Australia, is if an Australian employer is ready to offer you a job. Getting a job and migrating to Australia can also lead to permanent residency; for this one has to work with the same employer for two years and then apply for PR. But the employer who is ready to hire you has to convince the Australian government that there is no Australian worker for such a job available.
- A person can get the Australian visa also through the skilled migration program; for this one has to be above 18 years of age and below 45 years of age and has to speak English. One can select the occupation from the skilled occupation list (SOL), employer nominated skilled occupation list (ENSOL) and from the migration occupations in demand list (MODL).
- Then there is the business skills visa which is again for those who are above the age of 18 or below 45 years of age. For this one has to establish an Australian business or invest in one. If one employs a necessary number of Australians to their business then getting a permanent residency becomes easy.
- Doctors and nurses can easily get an Australian visa as there are quite a less number of doctors and nurses in Australia. So those with a qualification in medical can find it easy to migrate to Australia.
- If you are of above 55 years of age and are retired, without any family like spouse or dependent children and you are financially secure then you can get a visa valid for 4 years. One can apply for renewal each time the visa gets expired.
- Working holiday visa is not a permanent visa but it is an amazing chance for those who are between the ages of 18 to 30 and want to visit the country. Through this visa, one can work as well as discover Australia for a period of six months. This kind of visa is available for people from selected countries with which Australia has a working holiday agreement.
Those who are looking for an easy way to go to Australia can try any one of the above-mentioned options. Migrating to Australia is not tough if you have a skill or if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for getting the Australia visa. It is indeed a beautiful place to visit or stay in