Like all processes, moving abroad involves certain steps that one must execute in order to get into the country. The only problem is that the processes might take longer than expected and hence it is vital that one applies beforehand so as to avoid getting late if they have any such plans in the future. We are going to look at a specific program, namely, the canadian experience program and how one can apply for the program to get into the country.
What is the canadian experience program?
- This is a program which pertains to a group of people who are either graduates or workers. However, there are certain factors that they need to meet before they can apply to the program.
- The first one is that there should be enough work experience in Canada for one to apply as this is priority and is mutual for both workers and graduates alike.
- Apart from that, the other factors are quite similar to the available policies for one to get into Canada and hence they are quite easy to satisfy as they only need to fill in the necessary details that the country asks for.
- This policy can be applied through the means of a popular program, namely, the Express Entry program, which is basically a profile that must be sent over to the country where they will assess and select people according to their ranking.
- This ranking is achieved by satisfying a bunch of factors all of which may be of different categories. Some examples would be if a relative is staying abroad and where and when one’s education and work was done, and so on and so forth.
- It also has the most basic requirements as well, such as your age, family, etc, all of which are taken into consideration for ranking, hence one must have through information on the policy which is available on the main page of the website where the policy is issued.
- Like all other policies, this one also has a processing time and the canadian experience class processing time is about 6 months on average. Fortunately, the processing time has come down from a rapid 21 months to a meagre 6 months, thereby helping everyone around the world to apply for this program without any second thoughts.
- With a policy that has 6 months of processing time, one can easily analyse and plan their structure accordingly to get into the country.
Insights on canadian experience program
This policy is one of the easiest to get into when compared to the others as it depends on the Express Entry where everyone has an equal chance to get into. Even if the competition is high, all one needs to do is satisfy the required factors and they would be in quite easily!