Moving abroad is a big dream for many of us, it makes us feel better of ourselves and something that we truly consider as achievements and it always is an achievement to go from a low to a high state. One such desired country is Canada and there has been a statistical growth in the number of permanent residents in Canada, proving how lovely the country is. Today, we will look at how one can move to Canada by the use of several programs that the country provides for potential immigrants.
Immigration policies involved to move to Canada
- Like all policies which involve educational, governmental institutions, the process of immigration also involves ranking according to which a group of candidates are selected.
- This ranking system for immigration is necessary as it helps the break down whom to send and whom not to, all depending on eligibility.
- The policy that people use to get into Canada is called the express entry Canada immigration where several people apply and only a handful get selected, as stated earlier.
- This express entry system works on the basis of how well one’s profile is, very much similar to how people choose the right person for a job.
- There are several factors which determine how one’s ranking gets affected, and this is achieved by the use of the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) which is evaluated by a series of factors.
- These series of factors may be anything from one’s education to their age, family and work experience, and so on and so forth. A lot of information about this is available on the main page of Canada’s immigration policy website.
- Following all of this grants a potential candidate to the canada permanent resident express entry which is again a further step to await further confirmation for moving there permanently.
- It is also easier to get in if there are relatives who stay in Canada and the more closer the bloodline such as a husband or wife, the higher the chance to get in as relatives can vouch for the individual and can even, in certain circumstances, take care of the individual as well.
- The main thing to note is that candidates are filtered based on the number of points that they have, hence, it is vital that everyone must aim to get the highest number of points possible as the competition is severe.
Insights on Immigration policies
Getting into the country is hard and it is understandable as to why it is so. Since there are so many people who apply to the program, it becomes hard to let everyone in and hence a filter is needed to sort them out and hence immigration policies help to take care of such issues.