Canada is the heroic place known for its fabulous infrastructure, natural beauty and powerful economy. Many people from India want to go to Canada and want to settle there. Business visa for Canada from India is one out of visas which provide you this facility. Business visitor visa Canada is for those people who are wanted to visit Canada for short period of time for some business deal or conference etc.
Business visa for Canada from India requires the following eligibility criteria:
- If you are from any designated country then you are required to obtain the temporary resident visa (TRV)
- You must own a valid passport
- You must be physically and mentally fit and permissible to enter in Canada
- All your documents that proves your intention of business activities
- You must have enough capital to manage your journey to Canada
Business visitor visa Canada comprise of following three categories:
- Federal business immigration visa
- Quebec business immigration visa
- Provincial nominee program
Federal business immigration visa: to apply under this category you must have at least two years of self employed experience. This category is further constitutes of following three subcategories:
- Entrepreneur: if you are a qualified entrepreneur then you can apply under this category for residency in any province of Canada except Quebec.
- Investor: if you are a qualified investor and want to invest in any province of Canada can apply under this category.
- Self employed: if you has relevant artistic, agricultural or athletic experience then you can apply under this category.
Quebec business immigration visa: to apply under this category you must meet the requisites of any one out of two business immigration program set up by Quebec government. The two subcategories under this category are:
- Quebec investor program: if you want to invest in Quebec then you can apply under this category.
- Quebec entrepreneur program: if you are a qualified entrepreneur and want to residency in Quebec then you can apply under this category.
Provisional nominee program: by applying under this program you can perform your business activity in any province of Canada. This program comprise of following programs:
- Alberta immigrant nominee program: if you want the residency in Alberta then you can apply under this program.
- British Columbia provisional nominee program: if you want the residency in British Columbia then you can apply under this category.
- Manitoba immigrant nominee program: this program offer residency in Manitoba.
- New Brunswick immigrant nominee program: provides residency in Brunswick.
- Ontario immigrant nominee program: provide residency in Ontario.
- Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program: provide residency in Saskatchewan.
Benefits of business visitor visa Canada
After your visa gets approved then you are allowed to travel across the Canada. You can enjoy all the subsidies and benefits that are enjoyed by the other Canadian citizens. Further you can apply for permanent residency after staying some required period of time.
Processing time: business visitor visa application could take up to 4 to 9 months in processing which may also affect by the factors like legal formalities, health certificates etc.