Canada is drawing people to itself from various corners of the world mainly because of the huge number of tourist attractions that this lovely country has and it is also a store of house opportunities for all those who want to work and strive for a better living.
Now thanks to the various tie ups and newer and better policies of work and immigration, you can enjoy both the beauty of this country as well as earn some money when on your trip. Wondering how that can be possible? Well its simple, all you have to do is apply for a canada visa working holiday.
Things to remember
The most important thing that you need to remember when it comes to applying for work cum holiday visa for Canada is the application process. It is neither a lengthy nor a tedious one if you follow the guidelines carefully. You need to find out all the information about how to apply for this work permit, check whether you are eligible for it or not and then get all your papers in order before you finally start the official application process. Here are is a rough guideline that will help you to understand how the application process works:
- First and foremost, you need to have an invitation from the Canadian embassy to be able to apply for this visa. You will have to express your interest in obtaining a holiday working visa Canada Then if it is approved you will be sent an invitation via email. You will be given a period of 10 days to decide whether you want to accept it or not, after which the invitation will expire. Within 20days of receiving your invitation, you will have to start your online application process.
- If you do decide you go ahead with the invitation and accept it, then the first thing that you should do is fill up the online form for application. It is better that you complete filling up the form in the first go and not dilly dally with it since you only have 20 days in hand.
- While filing up the form you will find that certain specific documents will be required. Get those documents ready, scan them and then attach them in the documents section of the form. You will be accept to present proof of the mail that you have received an invitation, your employment status, the country in which you currently reside etc.
- Depending on which category you are applying for you will have to pay stipulated amount of fees with your application. Check the IEC pool that you are applying for and the fee that needs to be submitted with it.
- After getting all the details in order, check your form and see that you have filled out all the necessary fields, especially the ones which are marked mandatory. Check and double check the information that you have provided and then finally click on the submit button!
The process of application is a pretty simple one. Keep these steps in mind and you will be able to do it with ease.