Canada or the land of maples is a beautiful and magnificient country. There are a lot of tourists, businessmen, workers, student visiting Canada daily. Visitors and immigrants go there with different ambitions, future aspects and goals. The favorable Government policies, diverse culture, ideal studying, working and business facilities and visionary leadership makes it more suitable for different type of people to visit there with some aspirations or objectives.
Canada has a strong economy and is an advanced nation. It feels great to be there. There are beautiful landscapes and mesmerizing locations. The standard of living of people are excellent and they lead quality life. Visitors can go for hiking, climbing, mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, snowshoeing trails and skiing. But, for all of that you need a Visitor Visa.
What are the Basic Requirements For Applying Visa to Canada?
The basic requirements for applying Visa to Canada are :
- Valid Passport and travel documents.
- You need to be in good health.
- You need to have good moral character.
- You have to convince the immigration officer that you have money, property, assets and family that can be incentives to come back to your land.
- You need to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before expiration of your visa.
- You need to have enough funds to support yourself and the fund will be dependent on the duration of your stay and your accomodation i.e if you are going to stay with friends, family etc.
- You will require medical examination.
- Letter of Invitation is necessary.
- You will get temporary resident visa depedning on citizenship.
How to Apply for Canada Visitor Visa?
You can either apply online or on paper. Let us see both the process.
- You will have to access the camera or scanner and create electronic copies of the documents to upload them.
- You need to have a valid credit card to pay the amount.
- Keep checking your email that you have provided for emails from Canada office.
Apply on paper
- You need to get the application package that contains an instruction guide and form that needs to filled. You need to read the guidelines given carefully before filling the completion. The applicstion fee isn’t refundable. Make sure you are eligible beforehand.
- Submit the completed application form and applications below 18 years of age, get it signed by a guardian or parents.
- The application is to be paid in Canadian dollars. If the paper is applied at a VAC, VAC service fees are also to be paid which is not included in application fees.
- If you are a family send all the individual applications in a single package.
- You need to find out from your VAC the acceptable methods of payment. The application processing fee must be paid and also the biometric fee if possible.
- A photocopy of information page in your valid passport or documents : Passport number, issuance and expiry dates, photo, name, place and date of birth.
- There should be two photos that are according to Visa application photograph applications. Write your name, date of birth behind it.
- Proof of financial support.
- If you’re married, photocopy of marriage certificate.
- The travel purpose.
- Copy of current immigration status.
Now that you have the details you can go ahead and get your Visitor Visa for Canada.