What is permanent residency in Australia?
A person who is the holder of permanent residency of Australia enjoys some benefits which are discussed in the guide.
Benefits of Australia PR
Under PR of Australia, you will be subjected to get following benefits. Check out the steps below for the same:
- You will get the privilege to work in Australia for an indefinite period of time
- You can enter and leave Australia within the initial period of 5 years. This can be renewed in case you meet the set standards.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship after spending few years
- You will also enjoy the rights similar to citizens in Australia
- You will be entitled to get legal and health services
- If you want your relatives to come to Australia, you can sponsor them
- You will have the right to study and travel in New Zealand. You can also live in the country and work till the time you want
- If your kids are born inside Australia, they will be given the status of Australian citizenship
Type of Australian PR visa
Check out the type of visa meant for Australian PR:
- Subclass 189 which is not sponsored one
- Subclass 190 which is state nominated
- Subclass 186 which is employer nominated visa
Besides the above requirements, you also need to fulfill the following ones:
- You also need to pick an occupation from skilled occupation list
- Submit EOI under the SkillSelect system that gives the details about your profile like age, work pexperience, education and so on. For each of the points stated in the profile, you will score some points. If you wish to apply through the system, the score has to be around 60.
- You also need to meet the health and character requirements
Procedure to apply for Australia PR
In order to apply for Australia PR, you have to follow the procedure below. You also need the following documents ready before applying for Canadian PR. Check out which documents are essential:
- Get the key documents which includes the score of IELTS
- You also need to include the skill assessment report which has to be assessed by the concerned authority
Check out the steps which are required for filling up the form:
- You need to collect all the documents which are required
- Submit EOI that you will receive from the employer
- The profile you submitted will be given definite score which stands out to be 60
- You can apply for the visa after your profile is selected
- Attach all the required documents with your application
Make sure that your application is filled accurately along with all the documents which will be sent to the immigration office.
The above stated requirements have to be met in case you wish to apply for the PR in Australia. Look forward for living in this country which is equipped with all sorts of advanced facilities. You will have an access to education and skills once you are settled in Australia.