What is the most foremost thing required for migration?
It has been and will always be the four-letter word VISA. There has always been an infatuation towards migrating to one of the most developed countries- ‘Australia’. There are numerous types of visas that are available to be granted to the aspiring immigraters according to the particular fields. One from those is 189 visa Australia.
This points-based visa named 189 skilled independent visa Australia is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member. With the inclusion of eligible family members in one’s application this visa can let you live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. This is a permanent visa and allows visa-holders with their whole and sole rights to stay in Australia.
The 189 Skilled independent visa Australia replaced the offshore Skilled visas which are –
- Independent Subclass 175 visa
- Onshore Subclass 885 visa in 2012-2013.To be able to submit a valid application for this visa one needs to first submit an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect to able to submit a valid application for 189 visa Australia. This can be done inside or outside the Australia.
Some conditions for application
The applications are processed by invitation only. To be invited to apply for any application, one must:
- Have an experience in any nominated occupation in Skilled Occupations List of Australia
- Have passed a skills assessment with relevant assessing authority or that occupation would work.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Posses an age older than 18 and less than 50 years after the issuing of invitation.
- Tide on to general Skilled Migration basic requirements which include English language, health and character checks.
- Have a score board of at least 60 points in the points test
If there is an invitation to apply for the visa one will have 60 days to submit the online application. The invitation letter will contain the explanation of the process that has to be followed. Invitations are based on claims made in one’s Expression of Interest. The application of any applicant must have a reflection of the information provided in the Expression of Interest, and is hence supported by the relevant evidence.
One can include the following family members in the application of visa:-
- Applicant or Applicant partner’s dependent child
- Applicant or Applicant partner’s dependent relative.
The Priority processing arrangements determine the order in which Australian immigration considers the applications regardless of the time in which they have been submitted.
The 189 visa Australia allows the applicant and applicant’s accompanying family members to live and work permanently in Australia and also to study in this developed country. Moreover, it also gives you the opportunity to enrol in Medicare which is an Australian scheme for health care and expenses related to it. Also, this visa allows access to certain social security payments. It also has another boon which gives the allowance to the applicant to apply for citizenship of Australia. One can also sponsor their family members for their permanent residence.