Do you feel like immigrating to Canada? Packed your bags already? But, are you eligible for visiting Canada? It has got point based immigration system which only allows skilled workers in the country to enter. The IRCC (Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada) will first assess the skilled migrants profile. Factors like Age, education, work experience, language proficiency are considered. And, if you score a minimum of 67, BOOM! Let us see at Online Point Calculator For Canada Immigration and the requirements to score.
What are the Immigration Programs?
1) Skilled Immigrants ( Express Entry) Program.
2) Quebec- Selected Skilled Workers.
3) Canadian Experience Class Program.
4) Start-up Visa Program.
5) Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Program.
6) Self-Employed Persons Program.
7) Family Sponsorship Program.
8) Provincial Nominees Program.
9) Caregivers Program.
10) Refugees Program.
Key requirements of Entry Express System
1) Language Proficiency: Proof of language proficiency in English or French via IELTS (International English Language Testing System) , registered testing and certification agencies, for English. The score must be CLB 4.
2) Education: Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to be submitted along with application for Canada Immigration.
3) Health and Character requirements : Good Health and Character necessary.
Process time for Canada Immigration
It is based on the type of immigration program applied for , i.e. or any other Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) or Express Entry System , QSWP.
Immigration via Express Entry System
Score results of the language tests are to be provided and they are valid for two years.
Educational Credential Assessment of the overseas applicants need to be showed along with Canadian Education. It is valid for 5 years.
The EOI is to be submitted and it should be applied online in Express Entry.
Minimum score of 67 points is must.
Health and character certifications to be provided.
How To Apply For Express Entry System
1) There is an Online Entry Express profile where candidates have to submit work experience, skills, language ability, education and other details needed for assessment by CIC. The ones who meet with the criteria get accepted.
They are compared with others in the accepted pool and are ranked based on criteria’s in newcomer’s economic success in Canada.
The highest ranked candidates and ones with valid offers or territorial nominations get selected.
People who don’t offer by Labour Market Impact Assessment or any animation should register themselves with Economic and Social Development in Canada.
2) The highest-ranking candidates will be invited for applying for permanent address. The rank is provided using Comprehensive Ranking System which is a point’s based system.
3) Within 60 days of invitation, an online application for permanent residence is to be given. The best part of complete permanent residence applications are processed by IRCC. They can be in pool for about an year. If their profile gets refused, a new one is to be submitted.
4) Visas Avenue can help you to apply via Express Entry System by giving full guidance to make required documentations for Canada FSW programs. They give guidance on Educational Credential Assessments and keep clients updated with PNP details.
So are you ready to immigrate to Canada? We have given the details of the Entry Express System. You can make a profile accordingly and start shifting process.