The Working holiday Visa is for the young people who want to work and holiday in Australia for one year. Working holiday Visa is a temporary Visa that advances cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries.
The Eligible countries for Visa working holiday Australia are as listed below:
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Cyprus
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
To work in Australia, you should meet the following requirements:
- You should have appropriate certificates to prove your proficiency in English Language, i.e. you should provide your IELTS Score.
- The occupation for which you are applying must be in appropriate Skilled Occupation List.
- You should have the appropriate skills and experience for the job you are applying for,
- Your skills should have the gauge by any gauging authority acknowledged in Australia.
- You are required to meet the character and health criteria.
The basic requirement to Apply for working holiday Visa Australia are:
- You should be aged between 18 and 30 years of age and unaccompanied by dependent children.
- You must be an eligible passport holder.
- You must have sufficient amount of fund to manage your arrival and stay in Australia.
The additional requirement to Apply for Working Holiday Visa Australia are also need and if you fail to abide then this may result in cancellation of your Visa, these additional conditions are:
- You must not practise in any studies or training for more than 4 months in Australia,
- You should not be employed for more than 6 months in Australia by any one employer.
The Australian government provide an opportunity to Visa working holiday Australia holder the opportunity to apply for a second working holiday Visa,
To apply for second Visa working holiday Australia you must have to satisfy following conditions:
- You must have satisfied all the conditions of your first working holiday Visa.
- You have to make sure that do not carry with you more than one Visa during your stay.
- If you have undertaken work in the regional Australia then it needs to be completed within the 3-month period while on your first working holiday Visa.
The criteria of Australian Working Holiday Visa do not stand for travellers from the United States. They instead have to apply for Australian work and holiday Visa (subclass 462). This Visa is similar to Australian working holiday Visa in many ways, but differs that it is only for United States passport holder.
The processing time for Australian working holiday Visa could take up to 8 weeks. This time can be extended if there is any criminal offence on the application.
But Visa working holiday Australia is a package of benefits. Working holiday Visa Australia grants access to the traveller for longer period of time than a tourist Visa. The working holiday Visa grants you an opportunity to try different types of trade, with which you can also enjoy night parties and can have lots of fun.