Saskatchewan had conducted a CRS draw in which it took out candidates from the pool of Express Entry and the Occupations-In-Demand stream also. A total number of 559 candidates were selected in this draw.
The best part about this draw was that no employment proposal is needed from Saskatchewan to get selected. This is how this system is beneficial for visa applicants. That’s how you can apply this system and reap the benefits. All over the three draws, a total of 1,938 candidates were selected. The best part about this immigration system in Saskatchewan is that it also does not need any work experience in Canada. On October 8th, whichever candidates were selected had the experience in the following occupations totaling 15:
- Financial managers
- Other administrative services managers
- Human resource managers
- Managers in agriculture
- Banking credit and other investment managers
- Financial sales representatives
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics, and mechanical repairs
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- Administrative officers
- Managers in agriculture
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Administrative assistants
- Architectural technologists and technicians
Saskatchewan CRS draw
A CRS draw chooses the most desirable candidates from the Saskatchewan CRS draw, the Express Entry pool. This time, the draw picked up candidates who had experience in occupations for whom professionals were needed for employment. Saskatchewan has selected the best candidates in this draw.
Both these streams selected candidates with scores of 69 as per the Saskatchewan points assessment grid.
Getting selected as per this stream is also important because it requires experience in one of the 218 occupations.
Why Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program?
Saskatchewan has warm weather as compared to the rest of Canada. The population of this province is also quite low at 1.1 million due to which life here is quite feasible. Other benefits of living in Saskatchewan are the same as living in the rest of Canada.
- This is an agricultural province with so much of the agricultural production of Canada coming from this place.
- The cost of accommodation is very low in this province. It’s equivalent to 352,000 CAD which is quite affordable.
- The prices of houses in Regina are even lower at 3,38,800 CAD. This is how easy it is to live in this province.
- Schooling at subsidized rates is provided to students till they are 20 years old. If you want to be fluent in French, it’s better to learn this language through schooling in Saskatchewan.
- You can also pursue a university education in this province through the University of Saskatchewan. This university provides education in various domains such as Agribusiness, Agricultural Biology, Applied Plant Ecology, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Sciences, etc.
- Therefore, Saskatchewan is an ideal place to settle when you plan to move in there with your kids.
Saskatchewan also offers a great education at the University of Regina. This university is a source of useful education for you with almost 200 programs in academics offered to you.