Immigration is not an easy job; it is something that needs proper guidance and help from a professional. Every year the immigration policies of change the rules become quite stringent, so in such a situation it is needed for one to take help from the best immigration company in India. Australia and Canada are the two hubs for migration and with the growing demand the immigration policies of these places is becoming quite strict.Immigration consultants are of great help as they know the rule for every country so they themselves fill in all the information and fulfil all the visa requirements without any difficulty. The skilled work force is the one that migrates to foreign land in search of a better living and a better pay scale. A lot of unskilled workers also migrate from their country to countries that are still developing and where there is need for workforce.
How to look for an immigration consultant?
There are a number of visa immigration consultants in India that can be contacted but choosing the right one is necessary, so here are a few things to look out for before finalising anything.
- Ask your friend or colleague for recommending someone; it is better to take someone who has past experience.
- The immigration consultancy should be authorized, which means that they should have license for practice and for giving advice. Choosing someone you know is authorised a small mistake can lead to the rejection of form.
- Ask about their training and the clients that they have dealt with. You should also remember to ask about the work experience that they have.
- Make sure that you get a written contract signed by the consultant as this proves to be a proof in case somebody backs out.
These days the cases of being coned are increasing, a number of non registered consultants are there who just aim to mint money. So, one really needs to be careful while contacting an immigration consultant or consultancy.
Things to do
- If somebody it trying to be too sweet and is trying to convince you hard do not trust that person.
- Do not choose a consultant who forces you to give wrong information in your application, this can lead to rejection.
- Do not give your original documents or photos
- Don’t sign a form without reading it thoroughly.
- Make sure you get copies made of all the documents that you have submitted to the concerned person.
All this is important to save oneself from getting coned. So keep these things in mind, do a proper research and then take help from somebody who is trustworthy.