Immigration Canada becomes easier if you know the following five ways to get this visa:
- Canadian visitor visa: This visa is available and allows anyone to live here for a small period.
A temporary resident visa or a visitor visa is only applicable to residents of specific countries including India. There are two categories of applicants for this visa:
The single-entry visa: you can only enter the country of Canada once and cant leave it for a period of 6 months. This is the time for which this visa is valid.
The multiple entry visa: The most extraordinary part about this visa is that you can be in this country for a period of 10 years under this visa. You can also travel to and from this country several times for a maximum duration of 6 months every time.
- Spousal sponsorship: This is one of the easiest ways to reach Canada. If you have a spouse or a parent who is living in Canada and already has the PR or citizenship of this country, its easier to get this visa. For a parent to sponsor his child for the PR visa, its better that the child is younger than 21 years of age and is considered a dependent. There are great benefits of such spousal sponsorship including that the sponsored spouse becomes eligible for the receipt of an open work permit upon gaining the PR.
- Its important to know that to get a spouse visa Canada:
- Your partner should be not younger than 18 years.
- Apart from the relationship of marriage, which requires your partner to be residing in Canada at the time of the PR application, a conjugal relationship is also valid for this visa.
- However your conjugal partner should be living outside Canada at the time of receiving the spousal sponsorship for the PR from you. The duration of your live in relationship should be of a minimum period of 1 year.
- International experience Canada: Under this category, an open work permit is granted to nationals from specific countries for a duration ranging between 1 to 2 years.
- Canada study visa: A study permit Canada is granted once the candidate has gained admission in a designated learning institution of this country.
- The candidate gets this visa after he has sufficient evidence that he can meet his outgoing expenditure whilst his first year of residence as a student here.
- He should have already paid his tuition fees to get the letter of enrolment from an educational institution. You can stay on this visa during the course of your study.
- The best part is that a post-graduation work permit is also available after you end your course which is as long as the duration of your course subject to the longest duration of 3 years.