Apart from being one of the friendliest nations in North America, Canada is also home to a large cultural diversity. Being home to a large number of varied citizens, many people come to Canada to visit their relatives or family members. A large number of Indians live in Canada too. This attracts large volume of international flyers from India. For international travel you need to possess a valid passport and an authorised visa. If you are planning on coming to Canada, you need to have the Canada visitor visa from India. It is a simple process made even easier by the clear and simple instructions of the CVAC (Canada Visa Application Centre).
The following steps are involved in securing a visitor visa:
- You must state your visa type clearly. There are different procedures to be followed for different kinds. You can read all required information on the IRCC website. From there, download the correct application form and see that you have all followed all procedures mentioned in the checklist.
- After downloading the application form, fill it on your computer and then take a print out. See to it that you have all relevant documents. If there is anything lacking, you should fill the waiver form for it and sign it. If you do not do so, then it will cause additional delays.
- Fill out the VFS consent form. If any application is filed without this form, the authorities will not be able to help you in any regard and your application will be turned down.
- Pay the stipulated fees to the Canada Visa Office. This fee is paid in addition to the service charge levied for this entire process. This fee must reach the office and a confirmatory email will be sent to you.
- Visit you CVAC (Canada Visa Application Centre) and bring along with you all relevant papers and your application form. Please ensure that you are not missing any document as it will result in unnecessary delay to your assessment. Also, please ensure that the method of payment that you are carrying is accepted by the authorities.
- Once the process is complete, you will be given a receipt. This receipt contains a tracking number which you can use to monitor the processing of your application. This number is used to track the approval of you visa.
Canada visitor visa application from India is filed in a large number every year. Many people visit their family members and relatives in the country. Some also come to take advantage of the opportunities present there. Before you file an application, you must be sure of your purpose of visit. There are certain limitations to a visitor visa which might prove to be a hindrance to some things. Proper planning will ensure that this does not happen. The only difference is in the kind of visa that you apply for; because you will be needed to supply relevant documents for every assessment.